WeddingBells.ca suggests planning honeymoons in Iceland – and, the best ways couples’ wedding parties can help them plan things.
Here’s a groom in trouble – he spent $8,000 of the couple’s honeymoon fund on a gaming PC.
This bride canceled her Destination Wedding – after 40 guests had already paid for their own trips – to use the wedding funds for a house down payment (instead of a local ceremony for the guests to attend).
This couple’s beach ceremony was in trouble because the reverend officiating it didn’t show up – so, she found a nearby city mayor vacationing on the beach to do it instead (he had to call the state’s governor for special permission!)
BRIDES lists its picks for the 10 most affordable beach resorts for honeymooners.
This New Zealand couple got stranded in the Falkland Islands on their honeymoon – so, they hitched a 5,000-mile ride home on an Antarctic fishing boat.
Finally, this bride had to cut capacity at her Destination Wedding due to the pandemic – so, to figure out which guests to disinvite, she’s requiring all guests (including parents!) to write two 250-word essays (“Why do you still want to celebrate this day with us?” and “What will attending our wedding mean to you specifically?”).
- March Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- September bridal / wedding / honeymoon headlines
- October Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- January Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- July Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- Top Destination Wedding Tips from Couples
- 10 Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in The Bahamas
- Jamaica Destination Wedding Inspiration: Kristin and Salvatore
- 6 Reasons to Have a Destination Wedding
- The Awaken Travels Destination Wedding Checklist