New Developments in Luxury Resorts and Hotels:
- New Luxury Resort in Jamaica: The Lopesan hotel group is set to open a 1,000-room resort.
- Hideaway at Royalton Blue Waters: Recently inaugurated in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Wyndham Alltra Vallarta Renovations: Upgraded guestrooms and the new Alltra VIP Club in Mexico.
- Kempinski Grace Bay Resort: An upcoming luxury development in Turks & Caicos.
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki‘s Rebranding: Soon to become Wakea Waikiki Beach under Hilton’s LXR group.
- Notable Hotel Openings and Renovations: Calimala the West in Florence, Hillsboro Beach Resort in Florida, San Ramon Marriott in California, Swissotel Uludag Bursa in Turkey, Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East, Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery in Alabama, and many more globally.
Exciting Hotel Openings and Renovations Worldwide
The hospitality industry is experiencing a surge in new openings and renovations. Here’s a rundown of the notable developments:
Recently Opened or Renovated Hotels:
- Calimala the West, Florence, Italy (65 rooms)
- Hillsboro Beach Resort, Florida (91 rooms)
- San Ramon Marriott, California (368 rooms)
- Swissotel Uludag Bursa, Turkey (173 rooms)
- Hilton Garden Inn Montgomery East, Alabama (97 rooms)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery, Alabama (91 rooms)
- Romer Hell’s Kitchen, New York (295 rooms)
- Melia Trinidad Peninsula, Cuba (401 rooms)
- Renaissance New York Harlem Hotel (211 rooms)
- Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, Florida (189 rooms)
- Crowne Plaza Saint John Harbour View, Canada (135 rooms)
- The Charles Hotel, Cambridge, Massachusetts (303 rooms)
- Cambria Hotel Waco University Riverfront, Texas (130 rooms)
- Cannua Lodge, Colombia (18 rooms)
- Palihouse Hyde Park Village, Tampa (36 rooms)
- Mondrian Bordeaux Les Carmes, France (97 rooms)
- Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok Sukhumvit, Thailand (314 rooms)
- The St. Regis Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (83 rooms)
- Hotel Vesper, Houston (131 rooms)
- Four Points by Sheraton Budapest Danube (105 rooms)
- Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, City Centre, Malaysia (513 rooms)
- Zleep Hotel Prague (166 rooms)
- Ginger Mumbai Airport, India (371 rooms)
Hotels Opening Soon:
- Como Alpina Dolomites, Italy (60 rooms) – Opening Dec. 7
- Xixim Mundo Imperial, Mexico (32 rooms) – Opening December
- Autograph La Concha Key West, Florida (160 rooms) – Early 2024
- art’otel London Battersea Power Station (357 rooms) – March 2024
- Sonesta Cleveland Airport (140 rooms) – Mid-2024
- Grand Hyatt Deer Valley, Utah (387 rooms) – Late 2024
- Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at Hangzhou Centre, China (214 rooms) – 2024
- Tempo by Hilton Savannah Historic District, Georgia (153 rooms) – Early 2025
- YOTEL Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (290 rooms) – Summer 2025
- voco Missoula Downtown, Montana (193 rooms) – Summer 2025
- Ardo Hotel, Australia (132 rooms) – Late 2025
- Kimpton Chiang Rai Golden Triangle, Thailand (68 rooms) – 2025
- The Monarch San Antonio, Texas (200 rooms) – Early 2026
- Candlewood Suites Fort Liberty, North Carolina (207 rooms) – Early 2026
- Thompson Seville, Spain (101 rooms) – 2026
- Hard Rock Hotel Long Beach, California (427 rooms) – Spring 2027
Cruise Line News:
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises: Welcomed the new “Seven Seas Grandeur.”
- Disney Cruise Line: New terminal at Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale.
- Celestyal’s Fleet Expansion: Acquired “Aida Aura” for refurbishment as “Celestyal Discovery.”
- Carnival Cruise Line’s “Carnival Jubilee“: Set for its debut in Galveston, Texas.
- American Cruise Lines’ “American Glory”: Ready for its inaugural journey.
- Lindblad Expeditions and Ponant: Expanding offerings and partnerships.
Air Travel Updates:
- United Airlines: New flights to Tulum, Mexico.
- Alaska Airlines: New routes and loyalty program changes.
- Southwest Airlines: New services to Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- Allegiant Air: Introducing new routes.
Ready for Your Next Adventure?
Planning your next luxury stay or travel adventure? Contact Awaken Travels for personalized planning and unique travel experiences.