This noted wedding planner shares tips for putting together a great destination wedding ceremony.
WeddingBells.ca recommends strategies for planning the perfect marriage proposal.
This bride and two bridesmaids got a Code 3 escort to the ceremony after their limo got stuck in Los Angeles traffic.
Bridal Guide suggests Caribbean options for honeymoon couples who can’t agree on where to go – plus, it posted this list of European and U.S. road trips for honeymooners.
Planning a proposal on a major holiday? This WeddingBells.ca article reviews the pros and cons.
Well and Good came up with the term “celecation” for celebratory events such as birthdays and Destination Weddings that require travel.
Grooms don’t just have bachelor parties – nowadays, more men are also planning “man-showers” or “bro-dal showers” too.
Now that barn weddings have become common, the next trend in domestic weddings is industrial-chic warehouse ceremonies.
To save money, more brides are considering renting their wedding gowns.
Robotic vacuum cleaners, air fryers, and lawn equipment were the three top answers in this survey that asked what gifts couples wish they’d asked for on their wedding registries after the fact.
If you want a honeymoon that includes adventure, Fodor’s posted this list of 15 options.
Check out this list of 20 awkward things people do at Destination Weddings.
BRIDES reviews seven “reality checks” for couples planning Destination Weddings.
Wedding food trends for 2020 include childhood snacks and elegant versions of street food.
Finally, this Florida woman is frantic after she lost her wedding ring inside the world’s largest Christmas maze.
- April Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- February Wedding, Bridal, and Honeymoon Trends
- November Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- December Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- March Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- January Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- November Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- October Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- September bridal / wedding / honeymoon headlines
- February Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines