BRIDES shares photos that might convince you to consider a Destination Wedding in Iceland – along with expert tips for booking hair and makeup services for a DW and a list of 10 things to add to the honeymoon packing list.
WeddingBells.ca reviews honeymoon planning during the outbreak – plus, it explains seven well-known wedding traditions and the things your clients should know if they’re booking a virtual bridal gown appointment.
Destination I Do suggests tips for planning the perfect wedding proposal – and for making COVID-19-related changes to wedding stationery.
Bridal Guide recommended gift registry guidelines for postponed weddings – and, tips for checking whether virtual weddings (e.g., Zoom ceremonies) are actually legally binding.
Bridal Guide suggests honeymoon “road trips” in Europe and the United States and honeymoon options in Zimbabwe (plus, these “must see” pools in the Caribbean).
These North Carolina doctors held their delayed ceremony in the hospital where they work – complete with a toilet paper bouquet and a nurse who officiated.
This U.K. couple’s ceremony was canceled due to coronavirus – but, they had to proceed anyway because they’d already gotten matching tattoos of the date on their feet.
This Arizona couple is searching for the rightful owner of a vintage wedding ring from 1932 they found taped under an end table they bought online.
- March Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- May Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- December Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- February Wedding, Bridal, and Honeymoon Trends
- December Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- November Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- January Bridal, Wedding, and Honeymoon Headlines
- June Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- October Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines
- August Bridal / Wedding / Honeymoon Headlines