Ceremony & Reception
White Orchid Weddings (Recommended and Highly Rated)
Full-service event planning company specializing in the design and execution of spectacular events, from intimate to expansive. They require that all vendors and services are contracted through them. This way, the high standards for which they are known are met. They offer complete wedding planning.
There are a couple of options that may work with your stated budget of $10k and group size (50 guests):
Moali’i – afternoon ceremony package at the private oceanfront Hawaiian garden at the Old Lahaina Luau:
$3,950 + 40 additional guests @ $25 each = $4,950
Plus 50 adult admissions to the luau @$119.79 (Kids are $78)
Estimated Total = $10,939.90
MOALI’I WEDDING PACKAGE includes:
- Our Exclusive Old Lahaina Lu’au Oceanfront Garden
- Assistance with Obtaining Marriage License (State fee of $70 not included)
- Kahu (Licensed Officiant)
- Mea Oli – Chanter/Conch Shell Blower
- Musician for 1 hour
- White Padded Chairs
- Wedding Lei Exchange
- Tropical Bridal Bouquet
- 6” Old Lāhainā Lūʻau Signature Wedding Cake
- Water Station
- Sparkling Cider Toast
- 1.5 hours of Standard Photography with 24 digital images
- Keepsake Wedding Certificate
- On Site Personal Event Planner
- Special WOW! Surprise
- Onsite Coordinator
$3950.00 for a party of up to 10.
Additional guests = Add $25 per person.
Lūʻau show tickets = Add $115 per person.
4.166% Hawaiʻi State Tax will be added to total.
*Prices subject to change.
Malama – morning ceremony package at our exclusive oceanfront private venue, the White Orchid Beach House:
$8,700 + 25 additional guests @ $116 each = $2,900 (includes brunch reception)
Estimated Total = $12,083.26
Malama Package (Inclusive Private Estate Ceremony and Reception for up to 25)
- Private White Orchid Beach House Morning Event Rental (8AM – 1PM –to include setup time)
- Assistance in Obtaining Marriage License
- Assistance with Travel and Accommodation
- Air-Conditioned Shuttle Transportation for the Guests
- Hawaiian Officiate
- Bride and Groom Leis for Traditional Lei Exchange
- Hand Tied Tropical Bridal Bouquet
- Petit Nosegay Bouquet for Maid of Honor
- Lei or Boutonniere for Best Man
- Two Hours Photography Coverage with Edited Images on DVD
- 25 White Padded Garden Chairs
- Portable Sound System for Ceremony and Reception Music
- Bottled Water Station to Facilitate Ceremony RECEPTION
- 20’x30’ White High Point Tent to Provide Shade / Weather Protection
- Rental Equipment to Include: Round Dining Tables with Linen to Seat 8-10 Persons Each o Buffet Tables with Linen Welcome Table with Linen, Cake Table with Linen, Plates, Stemware, Utensils, Linen Napkins, Service wear
- Choice of Three Decorative Centerpieces for Dining Tables
- Aloha Island Brunch Menu: Macadamia nut pancakes w/ butter and assorted syrups, Island scrambled eggs w/ salsa, shredded cheese, green onion o Crisp bacon, Herb home fries w/ sour cream, Steamed (sticky) rice, Assorted fresh tropical fruit display, Croissants w/ butter pasta, Fresh baked banana bread, Orange and Guava juice, Kona coffee w/ hazelnut and French vanilla cream
- Catering Service & Onsite Chef Fees
- Event Staff to Set Up, Service Guests and Break Down
- Property Cleaning Fees, Rental Delivery and Installation Fee, and Rubbish Removal
- Coordination Fee
Additional Guests Add $116 Per Person
Evening Upgrade M-W $1,100.00; Thurs – Sun $1,600.00 (Will Require Additional Lighting)
Please inquire about Upgrades, Bar Services, Additional Floral and Décor etc.