Planning a vacation isn’t as easy as it sounds. People assume that it’s mostly picking a destination, dates, and finding airline tickets. While that’s all very important, there’s a lot more that goes into it. When someone requires help choosing hotels, activities, places within the city to visit, and restaurants they contact a travel specialist. This relieves the client of a lot of stress and the burden of combing through websites searching for the perfect options. However, now all that work is placed in the hands of a travel specialist. My focus is to provide you with unbiased and objective travel recommendations that best meet your needs.
When Will You Have to Pay a Plan to Go Deposit?
During a basic vacation planning session between us, we will dive into your vacation desires and your budget and I will give you some suggestions and ideas. If you agree that you would like to work with me, then a Plan to Go Deposit is required.
• A Plan-To-Go Deposit is required and non-refundable, but 100% is applied to your final balance when you book with Awaken Travels as a client.
- For Destination Weddings & Group Travel: $200 minimum fee
- For trips of up to 8 nights in length: $100 per person ($200 per couple)
- For trips 9 – 14 nights in length: $175 per person ($350 per couple)
- For trips 15 nights or more: $250 per person ($500 per couple)
Why is a Plan to Go Deposit Necessary?
The Plan to Go Deposit simply ensures that I am not wasting my time and effort. When your vacation desires are complex I will spend a considerable amount of extra time and effort creating the perfect vacation with the information you provide me. The Plan to Go Deposit simply helps maintain the integrity between us. It shows me that you’re serious about taking a vacation and prevents me from doing a lot of work for nothing.
What is a Plan to Go Deposit?
I customize your vacation based on the information you give me, crafting it to fit your personal desires and plans, so if you cancel I can’t just recycle it for someone else. The Plan to Go Deposit is insurance that both parties are committed. I will plan your vacation, and you plan to go.
When you hire me, I work diligently and carefully to make sure your vacation is everything you dreamed it would be. I secure better offers or upgrades through my connections and get you the best deals on airline tickets and hotel rooms. I find activities and restaurants you will like, and I don’t stop after the vacation is planned. I will be there to help if something goes wrong at the hotel or airport. I provide you with service from the moment you contact us to the moment you return home. I dedicate my time and resources to your specific needs and desires, so I require insurance that you do indeed plan to take your trip and aren’t just shopping around. If you’re still window shopping vacations, and you’re not sure you want to commit to the trip just yet, I suggest that you take some time and do a little bit of research on your own before coming to me.
However, if you’re sure you want to take a vacation, don’t hesitate to contact me. I am willing to go above and beyond for my clients to ensure they have an amazing vacation. I am happy to do whatever I can do to create a spectacular vacation filled with memories that you will cherish for years to come.
- 9 Tips to Plan the Best Bachelorette Party
- Jamaica Destination Wedding Inspiration: Kristin and Salvatore
- Five Things To Do in the First Month of Destination Wedding Planning
- Where is the World is Cindi Spring 2019
- 10 Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in The Bahamas
- Take the Stress out of Leaving for Vacation
- Seven tips to pick your destination wedding location
- The Awaken Travels Destination Wedding Checklist
- Fiji Paradise: Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort
- 6 Tips for Sleeping Well on Vacation