Receive the Gift of Love Wedding Package complimentary! From the ceremony to the cake, you’ll have everything you need to say “I do”…
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary when booking eight rooms at the group rate for a minimum of three nights each.
The Complimentary Gift of Love Wedding Package includes:
- Assistance of an on-site wedding coordinator to handle all details
- Room upgrade for wedding couple (based on availability)
- Unpacking service and preparation of the wedding attire for the wedding couple
- Symbolic ceremony
- Bouquet and/or boutonniere for wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast for up to 25 guests
- Nightly romantic turn-down service for the bride and groom
- Complimentary anniversary nights (1 free room when staying a minimum of 4 nights over your first anniversary date)
Complimentary Gift of Love Wedding Package
Terms and Conditions
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary when booking eight rooms at the group rate for a minimum of three nights each. The complimentary wedding package cannot be deducted when purchasing other packages or combined with The Art of Romance Honeymoon package when complimentary. All taxes and gratuities are included.
Price and package are for 2014 and are subject to change without notice. Restrictions/exclusions may apply. Subject to availability & double occupancy only. This package also applies for a vow renewal ceremony. Surcharges apply for minister and legal services. If room requirements are not met, items from the package can be purchased at à la carte pricing provided by the resort.
A $100 deposit is required to hold and confirm the wedding date. The deposit will be applied to additional charges acquired during stay or towards the final bill. If for any reason this credit is not used in full, the remaining balance will be refunded at checkout.
- The Best Destination Wedding Venues in the US
- Jamaica Destination Wedding Inspiration: Kristin and Salvatore
- 9 Tips to Plan the Best Bachelorette Party
- 10 Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding in The Bahamas
- September bridal / wedding / honeymoon headlines
- Winter Wedding Ideas to Celebrate the Season
- Seven tips to pick your destination wedding location
- The Awaken Travels Destination Wedding Checklist
- Get to Know Us: Our Interview with ABC
- Fun Ideas for Your Wedding Reception Menu